Coaching for Transformation
Gregory Schroeder has been listening to everyone from executive leaders around the world to widows in Rwanda. Whether the need is for an organizational solution or a personal breakthrough, coaching can help. Building on solid research, and on your own experience, Gregory uses anecdotes and stories from his broad studies and travels to create personal “ah ha” moments that lead to lasting change. (Dr. Albert Bandura, Stanford, says that next to going through something yourself, this is the best way to experience change) Whatever your position or circumstances, Gregory coaches people in non-threatening, informed, and encouraging ways that bring
- clear insight into your challenges and opportunities
- practical skills for success and happiness
- sustained inspiration to keep you going
- a lifestyle of transformation and growth
In a confidential environment explore issues of
- character (who you are and the values you live from),
- vision (the way you see and think about life), and
- skill (what you do and how you do it).
Whether personally, relationally or vocationally, in the ecology of the human personality and soul, strengths added in one realm migrate to the others.
You can engage with Gregory personally, online and in tele-coaching either individually or in micro-groups of up to four.