We Equip From the Top
You’re already a successful leader with an entrepreneurial edge, but you’ve reached a corporate ceiling, breaking point or skills cap. Things just can’t keep going the way they are.
Something has to give.
Corporate Consulting is a completely customizable and flexible service offering everything you need and nothing that you don’t so you can get back to feeling in control and in charge.
This is for you if:
- You’re losing energy keeping up with the success you’ve created and the challenges that come with that
- You don’t have the right team in place, or don’t have the skills to lead the team you have
- Your team and organization lack clear expectations and communication
- You’re stuck in micromanaging mode and struggling to let go and delegate
- Your organization has outgrown your skills and you need to step up
- You need to level up and focus on strategy, organization and business development
- Your corporate culture needs to tune into what’s truly important
We can show you how to:
- Speak vision that inspires and give you results
- Lead from values that give you energy and are true to who you really are
- Communicate clear expectations and accountability that lets you take a step up
- Stop micromanaging and start delegating
- Lead more collaborative and productive management and departmental meetings
- Have a difficult conversation
- Deal with tough customers
- Run performance reviews that strengthen instead of demoralize
- Train your team effectively
- Run a 360 review on executive teams
Tools we use:
- Talent Smart 360 Reviews
- TKI Conflict Style assessment
- Gallup Q12 Engagement Surveys
- Strengths-Based Leadership Assessments
- ADR Mediation
- Gold Star Sales Management
A clear process is the only way forward.
Through 1-2 hours of one-to-one consulting with you and your team members, I take in what everyone is asking for, needing and not saying to start us off and really tune in to what needs to change.
Over an hour of conversation, I present a summary of outcomes and recommendations based on what I’m hearing and observing alongside questions that need answering for you and the organization to move forward.
I take the often uncomfortable truths and hard-to-swallow issues and deliver a digestible written report of action-oriented feedback based on the consulting focuses, outcome, inputs and observations from the team.
We’ll facilitate collaborative conversations, implement micro-to-macro action plans, practice supportive accountability and assess follow-through to empower progress for you and your team.
For more detailed information, availability and prices, please reach out.
President, Jester Paint Supply Ltd
All my accounts were down considerably from last year except one. Jester paint which was up 15%. I talked to Jeff to find out what was happening in his market that had caused the spike. Jeff explained that he had brought in a consultant to help him better cope with the interpersonal dynamics of his business and to help him better manage his people and his business. Jeff stated that his increase in sales had nothing to do with increased traffic or any large projects in his area. He stated that since the consultant worked individually with him and his staff they as a team were working more efficiently, harmoniously and were all much happier in the work environment and that was greatly positively affecting sales. I thought that I would pass this along as when I last looked Jester Paint was clearly 35 points ahead of the other Retailers in my market.
President, Jester Paint Supply Ltd
As an owner of the same business for 30 years, the insight that Gregory has been able to bring to me in such a short period of time has been an overwhelming pleasure. I would highly recommend the services that Integro Wellness provides, based on our excellent experience, employee buy-in, and immediate improvements to all areas of customer service, to a company that already prided itself on its customer service record. I know that our customer service and employee satisfaction are going to take a huge jump forward.”
Deputy Superintendent, Northern Lights School Division No. 69
Gregory provided consulting to our organization on a 3-year strategic plan. He gathered information from stakeholders and identified the organization’s vision, values and mission. He then provided recommendations on the best way to utilize resources and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
He (Greg) developed a strategic report on how we could best achieve our goals and provided leadership on the strategic planning committee. I can confirm that he is an expert in strategic planning and was able to provide valuable guidance and consulting services to help the organization reach its goals.