Experiences Connect Us
Many of us feel increasingly disconnected and disengaged from each other, from authentic community and from real-life experiences. As leaders, we get stuck behind screens while our minds, bodies and spirits thirst for deeper meaning and crave an adventure out in the world.
It’s what makes experiences such a gift.
By being somewhere else with your body, you’re able to find better footing in your mind.
Through Events, Experiential Coaching and Off-Site Days, we’ll head into relaxing and inspiring experiences that will refresh your connection to yourself and others, offer those golden a-ha! moments you’re looking for and bring richer meaning into your workplace and beyond.
There is absolutely nothing that can feed you more than the intentional act of setting aside time and stepping out of your regular life to be fully immersed and focused on refilling your cup.
I’ve been there, I get it and I’m here to offer it.
When it comes to culture, art, beauty and history, Italy is unmatched.
It’s an absolute banquet feast and the perfect place to rest your mind from the power and stress of leadership life and renew your soul with creativity and camaraderie.
Over the course of 7 days, our exclusive group will be guided through Rome – including the Coliseum, the Vatican and more obscure sights – travel onwards to the ancient ruins of Pompeii, witness the art of Florence and fill ourselves with the exquisite wine and local cuisine of Tuscany.
This experience is for you if:
- You’ve been missing meaningful conversations with leaders on your level
- You want to transform the way you think and act at work and at home
- You unapologetically enjoy first-class food, wine, accommodations and settings
- You need free time and space to rethink your vision and renew your path
- You want to reconnect with your inner artist and reinvigorate your life with creativity
For more detailed information, dates and prices, please reach out.
Your mind opens, your soul shifts, your body remembers.
That’s the inherent power in experiences and exactly what we tap into through Experiential Coaching.
This style of coaching is for you if:
- Modern techniques and traditional styles of coaching that just don’t connect with you
- You’re more open and receptive when you’re casually outdoors or in new settings
- You wish coaching felt more relaxed or real, like you’re just talking to a good friend
- You’re interested in customized sessions depending on what you need and when you need it
- You want to actualize your truest self instead of someone else’s version of you
These are your experiences
We might be out at the river in Golden Ears or ferrying over to the Gulf Islands. I might be coming by your store, sitting in on an executive meeting or guiding a live conflict resolution. Maybe it’s coffee on a Saturday morning or a walk along the seawall.
You have the world to pick from, and that’s the beauty of it.
Experiential coaching is a range of creative and unexpected sessions we design together that transform your life so you can be better and go farther your way.
Personal changes lead to professional growth.
The changes you personally make naturally benefit and drive your professional growth, which is why experiential coaching is so impactful. It’s not compartmentalized to just you. It levels up your entire team, leadership board and organization as a whole.
Through experiential coaching, we can change:
- How you run your business
- How you lead your team
- How you track what’s happening
- How you decide where you’re going
Within our sessions, I can impart the practical skills you professionally need to practice in order to get unstuck and grow upwards. This can include training your entire team through the conversations, meetings, planning and evaluations you’re currently frustrated with so everyone can grow.
I offer experiential coaching in group settings or one-on-one.
For more detailed information, availability and prices, please reach out.
It just doesn’t work.
Off-Site Days pull you away from the pressure of management and give you the time and space to spend in the genius of leadership. In our experiential sessions, you can realize what you haven’t seen, return to what you’ve needed and relax into what will actually carry you forward.
You need this if:
- You’re drowning in daily details and don’t know what your vision is anymore
- You desperately need to reclaim your energy and get back in the driver’s seat
- Your managers are coming to you for solutions they could come up with themselves
- Your team needs to see the big picture departmentally as well as their part in the company’s vision and goals
- Modern techniques and traditional styles of coaching just aren’t doing it for you
- You find you’re more open and receptive when you’re casually outdoors or in new settings
- You wish coaching felt more relaxed or real, a place to think out loud
This is for you to design
We can do a road trip up to Whistler or head out onto the golf course. We could crack a beer, order some coffee, uncork champagne or get really west coast by sipping some green juice.
It’s your call.
Ultimately, offsite days are meant to feed your hunger for true experiences – new, fresh, surprising, enriching experiences – because they help keep you alive and keep you tuned in.
BOOK A DISCOVERY CALL
President, Jester Paint Supply Ltd
All my accounts were down considerably from last year except one. Jester paint which was up 15%. I talked to Jeff to find out what was happening in his market that had caused the spike. Jeff explained that he had brought in a consultant to help him better cope with the interpersonal dynamics of his business and to help him better manage his people and his business. Jeff stated that his increase in sales had nothing to do with increased traffic or any large projects in his area. He stated that since the consultant worked individually with him and his staff they as a team were working more efficiently, harmoniously and were all much happier in the work environment and that was greatly positively affecting sales. I thought that I would pass this along as when I last looked Jester Paint was clearly 35 points ahead of the other Retailers in my market.
President, Jester Paint Supply Ltd
As an owner of the same business for 30 years, the insight that Gregory has been able to bring to me in such a short period of time has been an overwhelming pleasure. I would highly recommend the services that Integro Wellness provides, based on our excellent experience, employee buy-in, and immediate improvements to all areas of customer service, to a company that already prided itself on its customer service record. I know that our customer service and employee satisfaction are going to take a huge jump forward.”
Deputy Superintendent, Northern Lights School Division No. 69
Gregory provided consulting to our organization on a 3-year strategic plan. He gathered information from stakeholders and identified the organization’s vision, values and mission. He then provided recommendations on the best way to utilize resources and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
He (Greg) developed a strategic report on how we could best achieve our goals and provided leadership on the strategic planning committee. I can confirm that he is an expert in strategic planning and was able to provide valuable guidance and consulting services to help the organization reach its goals.