Transformation is the Path to Change
You’re a leader known for making things happen, but you’ve hit a certain level or a resistant block. Something’s not working in your career or relationships, spirituality or health, and you’re aware enough to seek the support to shift course.
Through Transformational Coaching, we can create the change you need using lifestyle shifts, conversation and experiences that align with your life and schedule and put you on a better track.
You’re looking for:
- Clarity to help you define a problem you can’t quite articulate
- Wellness coaching for improvements in physical and mental health
- Effective tools and steps to help you navigate through an acutely difficult time
- A chance to find rest, confidentiality and solace within a supportive coaching relationship
- A place to put down your leadership role and, instead, be led yourself
- A way to get past the plateau you’re found yourself on
- Hope that connects to real action and results
- Guidance through crises – corporate or personal – that helps you survive and thrive
Setting is everything
- We could walk through Stanley Park or enjoy Gotham Steakhouse on a Friday night. Maybe I’m coming by your storefront, sitting in on an executive meeting or guiding a live conflict resolution. It could be a session out in Golden Ears where it’s quiet enough to hear what’s important to you.The point is, we can create change from anywhere.
Transformational Coaching is all about finding the places and experiences you need to bring about the shifts you most desire.
This is personal
- When I say I’m a transformational coach, I’m not selling you on guesswork or inexperience. I’m not basing my services on a cookie cutter book or a templated system or a quick education. You are not just a number or another client.For me, this is deeply personal.
Not only do I pool from my own decades of life, but I’ve fortified myself with the sharpened skills and qualified practices of a true professional with a heart for people. I’ve trained my whole life, both unintentionally and consciously, to be able to lead in the way that I can, and it’s why my coaching is so effective – it’s built into who I am.
If you’re interested in my experience and credentials, you can find that here.
Greg has the ability to look at the skills of each person and develop ways to enhance each person’s performance and gain confidence. His personal experiences…have enabled him to speak directly into the lives of others with an intuition that is a special gift for only a few.
Greg’s greatest strength is his ability to listen and then provide an uncanny insight into the situation
Owner, Kinetic Design Products & Lab Technician
“Greg takes real life experiences and converts them into practical applications with wit and insight. His inspirational stories and motivational teaching provide you with the life skills to be the person you want to be and to achieve your personal goals.”